J. Wild’s is a new bar / bbq restaurant located
614 Sutter Street in Folsom’s Historic District.
The name is a tribute to the original first known commercial use of the land located in the north east corner of Riley and Sutter. The John Wild Stable and Livery dates back to 1902 and also included a blacksmith shop. J Wild’s is a tribute to Folsom’s Historic District. Photos, artwork and murals will depict Sutter Street during the late 1800’s